STYLECLEAN LIMITED PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective from 25 May 2018
*(In this policy “our”, “we” and “us” refers to Styleclean Limited)
Styleclean is a limited company. The purpose of our business is to provide carpet, curtain and upholstery cleaning services to members of the public and commercial businesses within Oxfordshire and surrounding counties.
We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have requested from us. We take your privacy seriously so you can be assured that your personal information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, current UK legislation and where applicable to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
we collect or obtain information about you via our website contact form, e-mail messaging, text messages, telephone calls and professional organisations with your consent. These details may contain:-
– Your name, gender and title.
– Contact information including work and home postal address, phone number and email address.
– Banking information for the purpose of processing receipts and payments.
– Instructions received from property lettings agents to whom Styleclean Limited is contracted containing their client information.
– Professional trade organisations to whom Styleclean Limited is a Trusted Member (National Carpet Cleaners Association and the Woolsafe Organisation) may send customer enquiries containing personal information for communication purposes only.
– Reviews and opinions about our products and services.
We do not collect “sensitive information” such as information on ethnic origin, political or religious opinions, health and medical data unless it is volunteered by you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to efficiently communicate, to provide our services and in particular for the following reasons:
– To produce quotations, invoices and receive payments in relation to our customers and for Internal record keeping.
– Retain supplier data for the purpose of making online banking payments and for internal record keeping.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
– Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us.
– We only retain personal data as required to comply with UK law, including the period demanded by our tax authorities.
SECURITY & DATA RETENTION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing.
– In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic procedures to safeguard any information we collect online via our website contact page and reviews uploaded by our clients. Data is stored and transferred securely using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
– Data stored on office computers, I-phones and I-Cloud are used only for the purposes of providing our services and suitable procedures both physically and electronically are maintained to safeguard their safety.
– We will not sell, distribute or disclose any personal information data with third parties other than that as is required to comply with our legal obligation to UK law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse traffic and website activity. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers will tell how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie and how to disable existing cookies. To learn more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies which we suggest you review. To this extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
– We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 04884871, and our registered office is at 5 Briar Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 9DS.
– Our business address is: Styleclean Limited, Bicester Innovation Centre, Commerce House, Telford Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 4LD.
– Our website is owned by Styleclean Limited.
– Our data controller is Mark Field.
HOW TO CONTACT US
– by telephone on 07736 808161
– by email using email@example.com
– by post to the postal address given above
– by using our website contact form @www.styleclean.co.uk